The provider's web space provider may collect data about every access to the offer (so-called server log files). The access data includes: name of the retrieved web page, file, date and time of retrieval, amount of data transferred, message about successful retrieval, browser type and version, the user's operating system, referrer URL (previously visited page), IP address and the requesting one provider. The provider uses the log data only for statistical evaluations for the purpose of operation, security and optimization of the offer. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. In no case do we use the data collected for the purpose
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a note always appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
Data entered by you in the contact form, such as name, e-mail and telephone, are stored solely for the purpose of individual communication. The contact form on this website is integrated as I-Frame and uses the HTTPS protocol. The transmission of the data entered there is encrypted. We use the coding system SSL (Secure Socket Layer), but point out that data transmission over the Internet (eg in the case of communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible.
Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You your according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data,
- für den Fall, dass für die Weitergabe nach Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. c DSGVO eine gesetzliche Verpflichtung besteht, sowie dies gesetzlich zulässig und nach Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO für die Abwicklung von Vertragsverhältnissen mit Ihnen erforderlich ist.
Legal bases and storage duration
legal basis for data processing according to the preceding paragraphs is Article 6. 1, point f) DSGVO. Our interests in data processing include, in particular, ensuring the operation and security of the website, investigating the way the website is used by visitors, and simplifying the use of the website.
Unless specifically stated, we store personal data only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes pursued.
Your rights as data controller
Under applicable law, you have various rights regarding your personal information. If you would like to assert these rights, please send your request by e-mail or by post with a clear identification of your person to the address stated in the imprint. Below is an overview of your rights.
Right to confirmation and information
You have the right at any time to obtain confirmation from us as to whether personal data relating to you are being processed. If this is the case, you have the right to obtain free information from us about the personal data you have stored together with a copy of this data. Furthermore, there is a right to the following information:
- The processing purposes
- The categories of personal data being processed
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been disclosed or are still to be disclosed, in particular to recipients in third countries or to international organizations
- Falls möglich die geplante Dauer, für die die personenbezogenen Daten gespeichert werden, oder, falls dies nicht möglich ist, die Kriterien für die Festlegung dieser Dauer
- Das Bestehen eines Rechts auf Berichtigung oder Löschung der Sie betreffenden personenbezogenen Daten oder auf Einschränkung der Verarbeitung durch den Verantwortlichen oder eines Widerspruchsrechts gegen diese Verarbeitung
- Das Bestehen eines Beschwerderechts bei einer Aufsichtsbehörde
- Wenn die personenbezogenen Daten nicht bei Ihnen erhoben werden, alle verfügbaren Informationen über die Herkunft der Daten
- Das Bestehen einer automatisierten Entscheidungsfindung einschließlich Profiling gemäß Artikel 22 Absätze 1 und 4 DSGVO und – zumindest in diesen Fällen – aussagekräftige Informationen über die involvierte Logik sowie die Tragweite und die angestrebten Auswirkungen einer derartigen Verarbeitung für Sie.
If personal data are transmitted to a third country or to an international organization, you have the right to be informed about the appropriate safeguards under Article 46 of the GDPR in connection with the transfer.
Right to correct
you have corrections to require us immediately of respective incorrect personal data the right. Taking into account the purposes of this, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary statement.
Right to cancellation ("right to be forgotten")
You have the right to ask us to delete your personal information without delay and we are obliged to delete your personal information immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- They revoke their consent, on which the processing was based, in accordance with Article 6 (1) GDPR (a) or Article 9 (2) (a) GDPR, and lack any other legal basis for processing.
- You object to the processing in accordance with Article 21 (1) of the GDPR and there are no high-level legitimate grounds for processing, or you object to the processing in accordance with Article 21 (2) GDPR.
- The personal data was processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or national law to which we are subject.
- The personal data were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Article 8 (1) of the GDPR.
If we have made the personal data public and we are required to delete it, we shall take appropriate measures, including technical means, to inform data controllers who process the personal data, taking into account available technology and implementation costs, that you have requested that you delete any links to such personal information or copies or replications of such personal information.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive personal data relating to us provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transfer this data to another person without hindrance from us, provided that
- the processing is based on a consent under Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR or Article 9 (2) (a) GDPR or on a contract pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR, and
- the processing is done by automated methods.
In exercising your right to data portability in accordance with paragraph 1, you have the right to obtain that the personal data are transmitted directly by us to another party, as far as technically feasible.
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send us an e-mail to the e-mail address stated in the imprint.
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Automated decision making
An automated decision making based on the collected personal data will not occur.
Integration of Google Maps